BAI is continuously releasing new courses that feature sophisticated design and the latest learning techniques, such as scenario-based questions and other interactive content, which lead to increased learner ROI and less time spent in training across your entire organization.
With our redesigned courseware:
- Learners can quickly complete concise, role-specific courses, so they can meet training requirements without significant interruption.
- Compliance officers can be ready for regulatory exams without over or under-preparing.
- Managers can be confident that they can provide comprehensive training and help employees not just train but thrive.
BAI has launched several new role-based curricula that contain a collection of courses that are tailored toward specific job functions within your financial institution. The courses teach only the relevant information appropriate for each role and feature interactive challenges, relevant scenarios, and a mix of media.
Mortgage Loan Servicing
Sales & Service Leaders/Branch Manager
Mortgage Loan Origination
Frontline Sales and Service
Executive Leadership & Board of Directors
Click here for our FAQ on Role-based courseware.
Mini-Courses focus on quick topic refreshes, regulatory updates, and special topic focuses. These courses are intended to highlight important updates and changes to topics and include a short final test.
1. 4000BCMN CIP: CDD and Beneficial Ownership [Mini-Course]
2. 4001BCMN TRID: Good Faith, Tolerances, and Resetting Tolerances [Mini-Course]
3. 4002BCMN 2015 HMDA Final Rule: Coverage Changes [Mini-Course]
4. 4003BCMN 2015 HMDA Final Rule: Disclosure and Data Submission [Mini-Course]
5. 4004BCMN BSA and AML: Risk Assessment [Mini-Course]
6. 4005BCMN Money Laundering, Fraud, and Suspicious Activities [Mini-Course]
7. 4006BC CTR Exemptions [Mini-Course]
8. 4010BCMN Preparing for an Active Shooter in the Workplace [Mini-Course]
9. 4016BC Suspicious Activity: Medicare Fraud [Mini-Course]
10. 4022BC EFT Error Investigation Timelines [Mini-Course]
Here is a complete list of the new mini-courses. Additional courses will be released in the future.
30108BC Deposit Accounts: Characteristics and Types
30109BC Deposit Accounts: Ownership
30110BC Deposit Accounts: Counseling Customers and Opening Accounts
30328C Federally Insured Accounts
30106 Retail Banking Basics: Regulatory Agencies
A complete list of redesigned courseware can be found here.