The primary reason there isn’t an “all staff” function is because BAI Training Insights was specifically designed to provide you with efficient and effective training plans for your users based on function, role, responsibilities, etc. instead of assigning the same course to all students. That said, if you still prefer to create a decision plan for all staff, we handle the all employee filter in the Responsibilities section of Training Insights. A selection under HR titled “Condition of Employment” pulls in all required compliance courses for that function and role.
We designed BAI Training Insights to address customer feedback that their annual planning for compliance is often a manual, inefficient and cumbersome process. BAI Training Insights helps you:
• Simplify yearly planning, courseware selection and decision documentation.
• Identify appropriate training assignments to increase employee productivity.
• Boost collaboration across departments while planning for annual training.
• Have confidence that you are ready for your next audit.
The main features of BAI Training Insights include:
• Integration with the BAI Learning Manager to leverage existing learner data.
• A collaborative mapping wizard tool that gathers data on roles, responsibilities and risks, making it easier than ever to strategically determine which courses—and how many—should be assigned to which employees.
• Decision reports that keep you audit-ready by electronically documenting not only what was assigned, but why it was assigned.
• Benchmark and peer data from the BAI Learning Manager that helps you make informed decisions, allowing you to understand what similar organizations have assigned to address particular risks.
Future releases will be developed based on customer feedback.
BAI Training Insights, combined with BAI’s flexible courseware, is a powerful tool that conveniently enables key decision makers across your organization to electronically provide input into training plans, tailoring them by role, risk and individual responsibility. This streamlines the time spent on manual processes and documents decisions for future audits and regulatory reporting.
With the largest repository of compliance training data in the industry, BAI can provide you with a view of how your industry peers are assigning training, understand the most frequently assigned courses and understand your training plans relative to your competition.
No. BAI Training Insights is a new add-on module in the BAI Learning Manager that provides you with electronic capabilities to plan your annual training collaboratively across your organization and understand how your training compares to your peers.
BAI Training Insights is combined with BAI’s flexible courseware to provide a powerful way for leaders to tailor learning plans by role, risk and individual responsibility.
No. All BAI Training Insights functionality is additive. No functionality is being removed from the BAI Learning Manager.
Initially for organizations that have BAI Training Insights, only Training Administrators have access. However, once a Training Administrator designates an additional user in the BAI Training Insights module, he/she will have access as well.
Training Administrators can see all decision reports. Decision makers can only see reports for which they are a decision maker.